Page 16 of 17

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 12:55
by kohli79
dml wrote: 09 Jul 2025 12:18 Does anyone happen to have decent, high-res photos of the CT63, CT60, CT60/e boards? Topside in particular, plan-view.

All I can find online are fuzzy 2000's webcam photos with JPEG compression at <65%. I could use something where I can see details.

:p

(oops this was meant to go in the other CTPCI thread, nvm!)
Hope this is okay? They're still from the installation back then...

CT63 (1).jpg
CT63 (1).jpg (426.11 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 12:58
by dml
Thanks both, that's very helpful!


> This is a CT63 with original cpu and fan from Rodolphe.

Do you have a complete version of the CT63 board, cut off at the top? The other two are fantastic.

[edit]

Doh! I just realised the one at the top is the CT60 again. Anyway this helps a lot. Cheers :)

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 13:11
by kohli79
I found the picture. Unfortunately, I don't have any others... ;)

F030-CT63.jpg
F030-CT63.jpg (392.19 KiB) Viewed 2369 times

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 13:25
by dml
kohli79 wrote: 09 Jul 2025 13:11 I found the picture. Unfortunately, I don't have any others... ;)
Thank you!

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 13:42
by mikro
:D

(from my Facebook post, two years ago)

515341462_10162701015179648_460904532513516014_n.jpg
515341462_10162701015179648_460904532513516014_n.jpg (458.52 KiB) Viewed 2360 times

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 13:46
by dml
mikro wrote: 09 Jul 2025 13:42 (from my Facebook post, two years ago)
LOL!!!

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 13:57
by viking272
mikro wrote: 09 Jul 2025 13:42 :D

(from my Facebook post, two years ago)
So is that the CT63 in the bottom left?
I got one of the last batch from Rodolphe and pretty sure it was a CT63, with a CT60 label?

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 14:10
by mikro
CT60e, CT63 rev. 2022 (centuriontech), CT63, CT60.

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 09 Jul 2025 16:23
by viking272
mikro wrote: 09 Jul 2025 14:10 CT60e, CT63 rev. 2022 (centuriontech), CT63, CT60.
Thanks mate

Re: Let's build a CTPCI!

Posted: 29 Jun 2026 16:58
by foft
I was trying to debug one sent back to me and it was a bit fiddly.

So I built this little viewer to follow traces:
https://64kib.com/board_viewer/CTPCI/