Page 117 of 338
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 19 Jan 2021 18:58
by JezC
@exxos I feel the same...I never got the IDE to work on the board (needs a firmware update apparently) and ran out of time/patience to get alt ram working on just a floppy.
Still hoping to sort it once time allows...but as for many of us, time is limited.
Great potential in there though!
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 27 Jan 2021 22:44
by exxos
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 28 Jan 2021 14:23
by exxos
Only 13 left in stock of the Falcon RAM boards.. Though my new "system" of pre-empting stock running out is starting to pay off, as I picked up some more boards from being assembled last night.. so by the time I have cleaned and tested, new stock should be ready...

- IMG_6147.JPG (378.81 KiB) Viewed 4167 times

- IMG_6148.JPG (282.6 KiB) Viewed 4167 times
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 28 Jan 2021 15:32
by exxos
The "Development cycle".. aka bin.

- IMG_6149.JPG (208.66 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:45
by exxos
Today's chaos, finishing off diagnostic carts as only 2 left in stock. Price has jumped up £3 because of increased ROM prices as mentioned
HERE

- IMG_6150.JPG (314.42 KiB) Viewed 4138 times
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 29 Jan 2021 13:48
by JezC
exxos wrote: 29 Jan 2021 11:45
Today's chaos, finishing off diagnostic carts as only 2 left in stock.
I'd love to get one without the ROM...or ultimately make time to build my own so it can have custom images on board (some diag, others general utilities)... I even have a few true EPROM parts lined up for it.... :D
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 29 Jan 2021 14:13
by exxos
JezC wrote: 29 Jan 2021 13:48
I'd love to get one without the ROM...or ultimately make time to build my own so it can have custom images on board (some diag, others general utilities)... I even have a few true EPROM parts lined up for it.... :D
If you do a order to my store at some point I can send a blank PCB. I have one left of the previous revision I won't use now anyway.
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 29 Jan 2021 16:01
by JezC
exxos wrote: 29 Jan 2021 14:13
If you do a order to my store at some point I can send a blank PCB. I have one left of the previous revision I won't use now anyway.
Very kind of you...am trying to finalise the list of components for H4 #2 & H5 #1 so I will be ordering some bits very soon (just been paid as well!).
:thanksblue: :thumbup:
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 29 Jan 2021 17:46
by exxos
60 more carts finished tested and now in store 8-)

- IMG_6152.JPG (302.91 KiB) Viewed 4088 times

- IMG_6151.JPG (368.54 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Re: exxos blog - random goings on
Posted: 01 Feb 2021 19:40
by exxos