Page 2 of 2
Re: Retro Games are at it again - The 800XL
Posted: 09 Oct 2026 11:13
by rubber_jonnie
felicemaggie wrote: 09 Oct 2026 11:02
rubber_jonnie wrote: 09 Oct 2026 09:22
Do your friends have an info on a release date for the RM 800XL?
The way I see it is that we have The C64 and C64 Ultimate and I see The 800XL and RM 800XL in the same spots from an Atari perspective.
I'll catch up with the RM guys, see what's going on.
Cool, thanks.
Re: Retro Games are at it again - The 800XL
Posted: 09 Oct 2026 13:42
by felicemaggie
They're still on target for producing systems during 2027, orders should start to be made available soon.
Got the info from a mutual good friend between myself & the RM team.
Re: Retro Games are at it again - The 800XL
Posted: 09 Oct 2026 15:32
by rubber_jonnie
felicemaggie wrote: 09 Oct 2026 13:42
They're still on target for producing systems during 2027, orders should start to be made available soon.
Got the info from a mutual good friend between myself & the RM team.
Sounds great, thanks, I'm up for one.