Page 2 of 9

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 15:53
by stephen_usher
mrbombermillzy wrote: 13 Mar 2024 15:47 What? You mean like the C128? :lol:
Precisely

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 17:24
by PhilC
Fine, I won't bring it then. :P

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 20:04
by mrbombermillzy
Well, slightly bizzarely, Avril has sent me some very short video clips of the hall, instead of some photos.

I suppose thats fine insofar as I personally can get the jist of the hall size. But it doesnt help showing you guys, as the file sizes are 12-19mb; well over forum attachment size. :roll:

Anyway, Ive tried to capture the best frames from the video as photos.

I dont have much to play with here so I hope you find these odd angle pictures somewhat useful:

vid1.png
vid1.png (310.1 KiB) Viewed 11636 times
vid2.png
vid2.png (284.7 KiB) Viewed 11636 times
vid3.png
vid3.png (418.66 KiB) Viewed 11636 times
vid4.png
vid4.png (278.35 KiB) Viewed 11636 times
vid5.png
vid5.png (289.4 KiB) Viewed 11636 times

Maybe I'll try the wayback machine to try to go back before that darned site went to Flash enabled next.
:shrug:

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 20:08
by exxos
mrbombermillzy wrote: 13 Mar 2024 20:04 I suppose thats fine insofar as I personally can get the jist of the hall size. But it doesnt help showing you guys, as the file sizes are 12-19mb; well over forum attachment size. :roll:
Email them to me, I can dump them in the forum downloads folder...

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 20:36
by mrbombermillzy
Done.

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 21:04
by exxos




Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 22:27
by mrbombermillzy
Thanks @exxos :dualthumbup:

As you can see, its not a bad size and actually quite wide too, so I think we can have some tables set more centrally.

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 22:33
by stephen_usher
Looks a similar size to the Northampton one. Very usable.

To have central tables you'll have to think about power distribution.

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 22:47
by mrbombermillzy
Maybe we can have them atached to one end (if that makes sense?) Like a letter 'E' shape.

It would just mean people would have to walk back again rather than being able to do a loop.
.

Re: Cyber Legends 3 Poll ***[PLEASE VOTE ASAP!]****

Posted: 13 Mar 2024 22:48
by stephen_usher
I wonder if you can hire the "Lounge" area as well. :-)