Page 2 of 2

Re: Chiptune Files.

Posted: 29 Aug 2020 17:46
by Cosmic Puppet
Steve wrote: 26 Aug 2020 22:19 JAM is a great player :)
You tried this one @Steve ?

It doesn't sound exactly like the chip, but the panning is interesting.

Ay_Emul29b26-64.zip
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 154 times

(Windows 64 Bit)

I tried this track in both Jam and this Ay Emul:

Datass.zip
(10.04 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

Just found the site:

https://bulba.untergrund.net/emulator_e.htm

Re: Chiptune Files.

Posted: 29 Aug 2020 18:52
by DoG
Cosmic Puppet wrote: 29 Aug 2020 17:46 ...It doesn't sound exactly like the chip, but the panning is interesting...
Doesn't it come configured as ZX Spectrum player? I have had it installed for so long so can't remember. But it would sound a bit off playing in ZX Spectrum frequencies. If you go in the config you should be able to set it for Atari ST and it frequencies and the YM2149 instead of AY-3-891X.

Re: Chiptune Files.

Posted: 29 Aug 2020 18:59
by Cosmic Puppet
DoG wrote: 29 Aug 2020 18:52
Cosmic Puppet wrote: 29 Aug 2020 17:46 ...It doesn't sound exactly like the chip, but the panning is interesting...
Doesn't it come configured as ZX Spectrum player? I have had it installed for so long so can't remember. But it would sound a bit off playing in ZX Spectrum frequencies. If you go in the config you should be able to set it for Atari ST and it frequencies and the YM2149 instead of AY-3-891X.
I just checked this PDF and it seems to auto select:

Annotation 2020-08-29 185707.jpg
Annotation 2020-08-29 185707.jpg (39.78 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
documentation.pdf
(331.76 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Re: Chiptune Files.

Posted: 29 Aug 2020 19:06
by Cosmic Puppet
I should have said "It doesn't sound exactly the same compared to being played an a real ST"

Re: Chiptune Files.

Posted: 29 Aug 2020 19:49
by Cosmic Puppet
Just bought this chip tune proggy weirdness.



https://music.disasterpeace.com/album/r ... terstellar