Page 2 of 2

Re: Dual tos adapter - ube switch

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 19:10
by DoG
exxos wrote: 02 Jun 2019 18:16 Someone else reported the same issue some days ago, I suggested swapping the 2 capacitors around in the reset circuit to see if that helps or not.
Oh. Totally missed that. I'll check that thread then.

Re: Dual tos adapter - ube switch

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 20:44
by DoG
Hmm... Reset is slightly different in STe and ST:

reset circuit in STe C300780.png
reset circuit in STe C300780.png (39.93 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
reset circuit in ST C070789.gif
reset circuit in ST C070789.gif (9.8 KiB) Viewed 2662 times

I think you referenced a STe by switching C100 and C102 in the other thread? What to do in the ST then? There are only 2 electrolytic caps in the circuit and they are the same size. So no point there. Or switch C2 and C3?

part of circuit board (reset) in C070789.jpg
part of circuit board (reset) in C070789.jpg (51.56 KiB) Viewed 2662 times

Re: Dual tos adapter - ube switch

Posted: 02 Jun 2019 23:06
by exxos
It be C7 then, needs changing to 10uF.