Order is now 6 weeks old.

News and information about the exxos store. Includes common questions and answers, plus information on new items for sale or items which will be coming off sale soon etc
tfarre256

Order is now 6 weeks old.

Post by tfarre256 »

Hi,

My order is now 6 + weeks old . Everything I ordered was 'in-stock' Only info I've got confirmed this and still does.

Not my first order and I am patient and don't mind waiting, but need to know who to contact to get actual info on the order status and why it so delayed ?
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Order is now 6 weeks old.

Post by rubber_jonnie »

tfarre256 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:16 pm Hi,

My order is now 6 + weeks old . Everything I ordered was 'in-stock' Only info I've got confirmed this and still does.

Not my first order and I am patient and don't mind waiting, but need to know who to contact to get actual info on the order status and why it so delayed ?
Could you add the order number to the thread and I'll see it gets to the right person.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Order is now 6 weeks old.

Post by rubber_jonnie »

tfarre256 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:16 pm Hi,

Hi.

It seems there was a problem in that of the 2 emails that should have been generated in the order, the one which is supposed to go to the person posting didn't, and your order slipped through the net.

I'm assured it'll be getting posted out to you tomorrow.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...

Return to “EXXOS WEBSTORE INFORMATION”