Amiga Wanted

List all your hardware and upgrades for sale here.

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

madelk

Amiga Wanted

Post by madelk »

Hey all, I am very new here and was hoping someone could sell me (or direct me to) an Amiga
I have been going through and collecting systems from my childhood, but I avoided the Amiga because I didn't want to have a lot of FDDs hanging around and the worry of drive failure. In my searching this morning I was excited to see the Tf330 and then upset to see they aren't for sale anymore.

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to buy a ready to go all in one device? I was hoping for a Tf330 modded CD32 including software, kb, mouse and such as that seems like the ultimate device from my childhood for anything I want to play.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Amiga Wanted

Post by terriblefire »

madelk wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:42 pm Hey all, I am very new here and was hoping someone could sell me (or direct me to) an Amiga
I have been going through and collecting systems from my childhood, but I avoided the Amiga because I didn't want to have a lot of FDDs hanging around and the worry of drive failure. In my searching this morning I was excited to see the Tf330 and then upset to see they aren't for sale anymore.

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to buy a ready to go all in one device? I was hoping for a Tf330 modded CD32 including software, kb, mouse and such as that seems like the ultimate device from my childhood for anything I want to play.
@alenppc and @supaduper both still sell TF330s.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
madelk

Post by madelk »

Thanks my dude, I appreciate you
alenppc
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by alenppc »

madelk wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:42 pm Hey all, I am very new here and was hoping someone could sell me (or direct me to) an Amiga

Where exactly did you check to make this claim? I don't sell on ebay anymore because I got scammed multiple times, but everything is still available as usual on Amibay. For example:

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?1 ... r-the-CD32
madelk

Post by madelk »

I'm not making any claims. I had just seen terriblefire post a message saying that he wasn't going to be making the cards anymore because of some trouble with people ripping him off. I'm not here claiming anything, just trying to get some help
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

I don’t actually build any cards at all. I think I’ve built ten in total for people ever.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
supaduper

Post by supaduper »

Yep as the guys have said TF330 will always be available :), depending where you are in the world then yes me or Alen can supply a TF330 no problem, like Alen says Amibay is your best bet :)
madelk

Post by madelk »

Thank you all for your help. I just need to acquire a CD32 to go with it!

Return to “AMIGA FOR SALE”