Price Whingers

News & updates for the upcoming 68060 accelerator

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Price Whingers

Post by terriblefire »

Man... its the perennial complaint that we all get.

"I'm not paying X for something that cost Y in currentYear-2"

Well as Scott Seiss says... Things change.

Has some people arguing that you can make a TF or Warp for less than 10 hours a week... OMG.. i did 40 hours this week on the Tf1260 and its already out. And i got a job that I do 40 hours a week at too.

Jeez.. Stop it.. this stuff is hard and we arent making money at it. I've had to buy 3 Amiga 1200 mobos this year just to test different combos + i'm probably going to have to pay @go0se for the two he sent me at some point that replicate most of the issues people see.... and people wonder why i dont support every combination of hardware.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Price Whingers

Post by exxos »

:bravo:

I am currently out of pocket by £37,500+ with all my stuff in my store alone. If anyone wants to dictate prices to me, then give me that money and you can have a seat at the discussion table..on how many endless thousands of hours of unpaid work I have done for the past 20+ years.. which you can also pay me for. When someone is on that level, you're welcome to discuss things with me otherwise, go away :)
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.

Return to “TF360”