Terriblefire Accelerators

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Terriblefire Accelerators

Post by terriblefire »

GadgetUK164 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:00 am LOL! It wasn't Hans Campbell by any chance was it?
I think it might have been.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
GadgetUK164

Post by GadgetUK164 »

terriblefire wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:50 pm
GadgetUK164 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:00 am LOL! It wasn't Hans Campbell by any chance was it?
I think it might have been.
If not it sounds like his clone! A few times he's posted shit like that on my videos - one time claiming I was using inferior turned pin sockets when the professional choice is dual wipe sockets - apparently turned pin sockets are only for use with mods! He professes to be expert when in reality the guy hasn't got a clue!
My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/GadgetUK164
Lukya

Post by Lukya »

Looking forward to following your stuff here Stephen. You're a bloomin folk hero to us old Amigans...:-)
hammer

Post by hammer »

alenppc wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:01 pm
terriblefire wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:25 pm Recently I was attacked (I’m a total dipsh*t) for using “low quality” SMD rather than high quality “through hole”... just one example of the type of bullying I get where people want me to change what I do so they get what they want.
Firstly, ignore this nonsense, or eventually, troll them back and say "changing the 68030 to a QFP package" so there is even less through-hole shit there :P
high quality “through hole”.... LOL

My ASUS ROG X570 (with the latest and fastest PCI-E version 4.0) motherboard has both through-hole and surface mounted(SMD) components.

My A1200's 68EC020 is surface mounted and it still works.

I don't understand the logic from these trolls.

I spotted TF534 with 4MB RAM which is not desirable and I just ignore the product until I encounter a product that suites my requirements. If there's a discussion about pros and cons with TF534, then I put my 2 cents in. Personal attacks are bad.

TF536 is nice, but the Pentium class 68060 or Vampire 68080 has my $$$$ interest. I can source 68060 CPU, but I don't have accel card to go with it.
StarDuke

Post by StarDuke »

Hi all,

Where i can download setcpuspeed, ehide.device etc, for TF1260 ?
google not helping...:(
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

StarDuke wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:04 am Hi all,

Where i can download setcpuspeed, ehide.device etc, for TF1260 ?
google not helping...:(
You can find it in package with firmware.
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
StarDuke

Post by StarDuke »

yess !

There is no "Download updates/firmware" index/group in Forum ? for easy access for updates and stufffio :)
WHY NOT !? :)
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

I generally dont put Alphas in the "lastest" category. Once enough people are happy I publish these to terriblefire-binaries on github. But I suppose a locked thread with the most up to date FWs would be a good idea.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
StarDuke

Post by StarDuke »

Locked thread with the most updates WOULD BE COOL !
I know this is kinda open source project but camoon kinda make it evolve and
the files to work with card and its features, free to download :)

*LOL Angry Happy TF1260 owner*
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Remember that right now the alpha is not to be sold with the cards. Its a public testing session.

Also remember I have 13 cards out there (not including revisions) and if i spent my time maintaining a nice tidy website for all of them i'd do nothing else.

Also have you not seen...

https://wordpress.hertell.nu/?page_id=1161

Finally you should speak to the person that built your card rather than asking me. They are the support. Its also clear you didnt read the readme for the alpha or the instructions sent by the person that built your card.
———

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”