Hey there atari music-producers!

All information is slowing being ported from AMN over to this section for preservation.
Globox

Hey there atari music-producers!

Post by Globox »

Hello guys!
Recently, I've been fiddling with music production on Atari!
Still got a lot of stuff to learn, but I wanna make oldschool goa-trance, the oldschool way!
I already make this type of music on modern DAW (logic pro), but now i'm getting into Atari music production!
Watching some 90's clips and seeing people making music on Atari, combined with a big interest in vintage computers and retro gaming since I was a kid (AVGN started it all) made wanna get into this type of music production!
But enough about me as I don't have anything to show that was sequenced with an Atari yet, I still need some more equipment before I can do full tracks, but I'm sure there's some people on here that do!
I looked around on this forum but I didn't find a thread with people talking about their music, so I thought I'd start one!
Would love to know what music people on this forum make!

P.S.
Also checked out your trancy stuff @exxos!
There's some really cool stuff in there!
Was really suprised to see you also made some goa-ish tracks! :D
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey there atari music-producers!

Post by exxos »

Yeah, I loaded up my tunes in the editor a few days in fact, but I had to fix the files last time as all the samples moved around my drives... Same again now but can't remember how I fixed it last time :roll:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Globox

Re: Hey there atari music-producers!

Post by Globox »

exxos wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:11 am Yeah, I loaded up my tunes in the editor a few days in fact, but I had to fix the files last time as all the samples moved around my drives... Same again now but can't remember how I fixed it last time :roll:
I'm thinking of getting an akai sampler with a gotek drive!
All samples in 1 place!

Return to “ATARI MUSIC NETWORK”