The resurrection of atari-wiki.com

Latest Atari related news.
troed

Re: The resurrection of atari-wiki.com

Post by troed »

(No issues whatsoever getting mail from the wiki to Protonmail just now btw)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

troed wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:08 pm (No issues whatsoever getting mail from the wiki to Protonmail just now btw)
:thumbup:

It should work better with microsoft and gmail now.. but again, for any new readers, I really suggest not using microsoft of gmail even if "it works" currently. I may not be with IDnet forever for my internet, so if I go back to my own mail server, the gmail / microsoft related problems may become a problem down the line. But it's also possible IDnet might ultimately have issues with gmail and microsoft in the future. So just better to avoid all the headaches IMO.

My ultimate goal is to do away with emails all together. But as some people use emails for forum notifications.. But ultimately such changes may have to be made as I don't want to keep going around in circles with the same old problems year after year for the rest of my life.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
mikro

Post by mikro »

I tried to edit a page today, logged in, was reminded that I can't edit until I validate my email address, did so, nothing has arrived. :(

Yes, it's a gmail. Could you please @exxos manually change my status somehow?
Bikerbob

Post by Bikerbob »

ignore. or delete. Resolved.

Return to “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS”