Anyway, I already have a little todo list.
- find some place to put my project when not working on it - DONE
- do some soldering practice (a little audio switch 1 input / 3 output, stereo 3.5'' jack) - DONE
- study schematics of the H5 and the STE (even printed on A3, the magnifier is mandatory) - DOING
- The STE schematics is a PITA to decipher, I'm feeling like learning Kicad to make a clean rewrite of it
- Buy the list of parts from Mouser - DONE
- Buy some parts from Exxos
- Find a donor STF - DOING (waiting for PhilC to post the pictures in his thread)