Hi There All from Spain

New user? Tell us about yourself!
DJFrANKyEHP

Hi There All from Spain

Post by DJFrANKyEHP »

Greetings to Everybody;

I'm 'DJ FrANKy EHP', Informatic and Multimedia Producer (as Creator Content) from Canary Islands (Spain). I want to present myself here to this community that I recently discovered, due to I was, I am, and for sure I will be, a Great Fan of the 'Atari Computers', overall the 'Atari 1040 STe' one, since it was gifted to me at 1990 aprox., when I was a child.

Nowadays, with 40 years old, I'm working as 'Streamer' of variety (mainly in Spanish but everybody can speak me in English too and I hope to stream in such language soon), and I'm starting to stream content related to the 'Retro' category, between other thematics, and it includes too the emulation of systems and consoles, and here is where the 'Hatari' emulator, the roms, and all info related to the marvellous 'Atari 1040 STe' goes. Searching info about it, takes me to this wonderful forum and also to the general website where I saw the great content it has, including the info and downloads related to the 'Compilations of Games' that I already knew them, due to I'm a great fan of the emulation, but I never put the attention and time it deserves due to things from my real life.

I really appreciate the 'Great and Enormous Efforts' all the info related to 'Atari' and other systems, it requires to be put online and in such a good way. Thanks a lot in advance for all the things uploaded (info, downloads, links, etc.). Also I discovered the forum, of course, so I decided to join here and to present myself too.

Well, that's all for the moment, I will try to post more.

I hope all of you are ok. Thanks a lot for your attention.

Take Care and C U Soon !!! ;)
DJ FrANKy EHP
Twitch Channel
https://www.twitch.tv/djfrankyehp
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi There All from Spain

Post by exxos »

:thanksyellow: :welcomewave:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

:welcomewave:
Intro retro computers since before they were retro...
ZX81->Spectrum->Memotech MTX->Sinclair QL->520STM->BBC Micro->TT030->PCs & Sun Workstations.
Added code to the MiNT kernel (still there the last time I checked) + put together MiNTOS.
Collection now with added Macs, Amigas, Suns and Acorns.
JezC

Post by JezC »

:swave:

Welcome to the forum!
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
DJFrANKyEHP

Post by DJFrANKyEHP »

Thanks a lot for the great welcome. I will try to pass regularly here too.

What a great good site. ;)
DJ FrANKy EHP
Twitch Channel
https://www.twitch.tv/djfrankyehp
DoG

Post by DoG »

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”